Subscribe in itunes

Subscribe in itunes
Click here to subscribe to the salon insiders podcast

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Maintain those shears!

Sure Sam is pimping his products, but he's right about keeping the tools of your trade in good condition.



I got my hair cut a few months ago from a barber that had the squeakest shears I have ever heard.  I asked if he thought he needed a new pair and he said "No I love these shears!"  Mean while it was like nails on a chalk board in my ears as he cut my hair.  The hair cut turned out fine and I gave him my friend Kevin from Professional Products and More and told him to get those things an oil change.  You spend a lot of money on shears, keep them in good working order.  Have a great day! Cut, Color, Create.  

No comments:

Post a Comment