Subscribe in itunes

Subscribe in itunes
Click here to subscribe to the salon insiders podcast

Sunday, February 8, 2015

THE JR. GRAMPS HAIR CUT IS THE NEWEST RAGE!







A barber shop in suburban Atlanta is offering parents a new approach to disciplining kids who misbehave. It's a hair-raising tactic for the youngsters, and it's getting mixed reviews from grown-ups, CBS News' David Begnaud reports.
At A-1 Kutz in Snellville, Georgia, the newest cut is the least popular look. Owner Russell Frederick named the new do.
"I called it the 'grown up kids special' for all the kids who want to act as if they're grown, so I took it upon myself to make you look grown," Frederick said.
You can't find a kid in the salon who likes it.
"It actually shows you how to behave, so I would agree with it, but at the same time, I wouldn't want my hair to be cut off," said 13-year-old Khalil Bennet.
It's called a special because it's meant to punish problem kids by making them look like old men. It's also free.

No comments:

Post a Comment